The effect of Brow Lift on facial beauty
Our face and its movements play an important role in communicating. Most of these movements are centered on the face and on the eyes and eyebrows. Our face sends a message to others, eyes and eyebrows are an important part of that message. The message may say “I’m tired!” Or “I’m worried!” And …
There are different ways and types of eyebrow lift. Choosing the right type based on the current position of the eyebrows and the structure of the face will enhance the beauty and balance of the face.
Over time, with age, eyebrows become heavier and narrower. The wrinkles appear on the forehead and create a state of disarray and frustration on the face. To get rid of this situation, eyebrow lift is a good option.
Eyebrow lift is sometimes performed in combination with eyelids (blepharoplasty). It is also advisable to inject Botox two weeks before surgery for better results. However, the eyebrow lift itself can be very effective in rejuvenating the appearance and beauty of the face.
Benefits of Brow Lift
– Raising your eyebrows line will make your face look younger and more beautiful.
– Removing the eyebrows drop reduces shadows and makes the face look brighter and more lively.
– If the eyebrows are down and down, it can cover the upper eyelids. With the eyebrow lift this will be resolved.
– Minimizes eyebrow lift, wrinkles and wrinkles created on the forehead or upper nose.
– Removes frowning and folds between the eyebrows.
– If there is asymmetry in the eyebrows, lift the eyebrows, bring the harmony and balance back to the eyebrows.
– In social relationships, it helps you connect better with others because they no longer mistakenly consider you anxious or angry!
After the eyebrow lift, it is recommended to use a band around the forehead. Bruising and swelling after the swelling are common and normal, although they resolve within a few days. Due to the use of anesthetic during surgery, feeling tired up to two, three days after surgery is normal. You will be asked to avoid strenuous exercise for about a week.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!