eyelid surgery – blepharoplasty
Eyes are one of the most important facial parts in beauty. So that in the first encounter with each person’s face, the eyes and eyes will glow. As time passes and as you age and the effects of gravity, the eye muscles and eyelids relax. These changes are accompanied by puffiness of the lower eyelids and the accumulation of fat beneath them, the hanging of the eyelid, the weight of the eyelid, the creation of wrinkles around the eyelids, and even the reduction of vision. In addition to aging, congenital causes can also cause these problems for the individual.
These conditions, in spite of the effect on a person’s beauty, may also be overshadowed by the drop in eyelids. In fact, these changes significantly reduce the vitality and vitality of the face, making the person look tired and bored, making the person look older than they actually are.
What is eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)?
Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) simply provides the option to relieve eyelid problems locally and without the need for anesthesia. This action is not just for older people, but it can also be applied to people with lower eyelid problems. Blepharoplasty is a common treatment and makes the face look younger and more beautiful.
Eyelid surgery is performed at all ages to repair the effects of aging skin and its supporting tissues. In some cases, for the best results, eyelid surgery is followed by eyebrow lift surgery.
Who are the candidates for eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)?
– People who are unhappy with high eyelid droplets as they age or congenital causes.
– People who suffer from low fat and puffy eyelids, and their appearance is older than their actual age.
– People who are tired and tired of eyelid problems.
– People who have decreased vision due to the pulling of the upper eyelids
– Those who have long eyelids and this has affected their beauty and sometimes their vision.
– People who are not satisfied with the drooping skin and the creation of wrinkles around their eyes.
After surgery, there is usually a slight swelling around the patient’s eyes, which lasts for about one to two weeks and can be controlled with ice compresses. Blepharoplasty is known as one of the least common treatment modalities. Of course, the surgeon’s experience, knowledge, expertise and mastery also have a significant impact on the outcome of the operation. The results of eyelid surgery will last for years and sometimes even longer.